The Menus are displayed in logical groupings based on data relations and work process. A list of what features can be accessed from each menu is available by selecting the person icon, then going to CUSTOMER SUPPORT > SITE GUIDE.
The major features are grouped into the following main menus:
- Customer Menu (person icon)
The WhatCounts image is located on the far left of the Menu bar. It links to the main reporting Dashboard, which allows you to view statistics for the last ten campaigns.
The Lists menu includes all features that relate to your subscriber lists and how these lists are adapted for specific campaigns. The Lists menu features are:
- Lists: Create, Copy, Edit, Delete, and Compare lists of subscriber emails.
- Segmentation: Create, Copy, Edit, and Delete standard, advanced, event based, and n-way segmentation rules to limit which subscribers are sent a message when a campaign is deployed.
- Suppression: Create, Edit, and Delete lists of subscriber email addresses to suppress from a list when a campaign is deployed.
The Content menu provides access to features related to the content of the message you send your subscribers. The Content menu features are:
- Templates: Create, Copy, Edit, Delete, Preview, and Analyze content templates for your campaign messages.
- Articles: Create, Copy, Edit, Delete, and Preview article content that can be included in templates.
- Polls: Create, Edit, and Delete one question polls to include in your message or on a web site.
- Manage Folders: Create, Edit, and Delete folders to sort your content.
- Media Manager: and upload files to share with your subscribers.
The Subscribers menu includes features relating to the subscribers in your lists, allowing you to manage the subscribers, custom data, subscriptions, and provides a method for subscribers to manage their own subscriptions. The Subscribers menu features are:
- Subscriber Management: Search for and Create subscribers, Import and add subscribers to lists, Export lists, and remove subscribers from lists.
- Subscription Form Wizard: Create forms to allow people to subscribe to or unsubscribe from lists.
- Custom Fields: Create, Edit, and Delete custom fields to store additional data for subscribers.
- Set Data Macros: Create, Edit, and Delete macros to set data for each subscriber when a campaign is sent.
- Preference Sites: Create, Edit, and Delete sites to allow people to subscribe to or unsubscribe from lists, as well as manage their information and subscriptions. This feature is meant to be used instead of Profile Management and Subscription Management forms.
- Profile Manager: Create a form to allow subscribers to manage their information and subscriptions.
The Tasks menu allows users to view the tasks that are currently running in the realm, as well as deploy campaigns and schedule reports. The Tasks menu features are:
- View Tasks: View the campaigns or reports currently running or scheduled to run in the next 24 hours.
- Schedule Tasks: Schedule a campaign, report, or subscriber export to run at some time in the future, once or on a recurring basis.
- Campaigns: Test a list and message content or deploy campaigns to subscribers. You can also create Remarketing campaigns to reach subscribers based on previous campaigns.
- A/B Tests: Define, Deploy, and View active A/B list split campaigns, then send the remainder the winning sample.
- Deliverability Events: If your realm is able to seed lists and generate email previews, a history of these events is displayed, as well as the ability to run or purchase additional events.
The Reports menu provides the tools to generate several reports and manage event tracking. The Reports menu features are:
- View Campaigns: View the details of campaigns and campaign activity of the realm.
- ?Generate Report: Create reports using one of the report wizards or custom reports defined for your realm.
- File Manager: Access the resulting files generated from your reports.
- Quick Reports: View summary details for several frequently reviewed statistics.
- Event Tracking: Define URL exclusions and names, PowerURLs, and special event macros.
The Customer Menu is located under the person icon. It contains features that allow you to setup users and get help using the platform. The Customer Menu features are:
- My Profile: Adjust your user settings, change your email address or password.
- Customer Support: Access the Site Guide which includes links to each feature without the need to search the menus, access our Learning Center through the Customer Community, and get help from the Technical Support team by submitting the Request Support form.
- User Management: Create, edit, delete realm users, groups, and aliases. This is for Realm Administrators only.
- Realm Management: Adjust your realm settings and view details about your realm. This is for Realm Administrators only.
- API Management: Set up your API settings and get your API password. This is for Realm Administrators only.