You can share the results of your poll when someone submits a Choice for the Poll.
To share Poll Results
- Go to CONTENT > VIEW POLLS to view the list of polls.
- Click the Poll name to open the Edit Poll page.
- Scroll to the Question section of the page.
- For the Landing Page field, enter a URL to the Poll Results. For the Landing Page, you will need to know the ID number of your Poll, and the Name of your realm.
- Click UPDATE to save the changes.
Creating the Poll Results URL
Poll Results can be accessed by creating a URL in the following format:
where [siteURL] is the domain of your system, [poll_id] is the id for the Poll, and [realm_name] is the name of your realm.
To find the ID number of the Poll, look in your Browser address bar when editing the Poll. You will see &id=[number]. This is the ID to use in your landing page URL.
For the SaaS, use: