Delete a Set Data Macro to remove it from the realm.
To Delete a Set Data Macro
- Go to Contacts > View Set Data Macros to view the list of macros.
- Click the DELETE icon next to the macro.
- Click YES to delete the field.
You may also delete the field from the Edit Set Data Macro page:
- Go to Contacts > View Set Data Macros to view the list of fields.
- Click a field to open it in the Edit Set Data Macros page.
- Click DELETE to delete the macro. Click CANCEL to ignore and close the macro.
WARNING: Deleting a Set Data Macro will delete the definition. And any Lists or scheduled campaigns will no longer be able to run the macro once it has been deleted.