The API Sends By Day Report allows you to generate a report of pieces sent to a list via API in a date range.
The API Sends by Day report contains statistics for each day an API send command was used to send a message using the settings of a specific list. .
Generating an API Sends by Day Report
To run a report:
- Go to REPORTS > GENERATE REPORT > STANDARD REPORT LIBRARY.
- Click RUN next to the API Sends By Day Report.
- Enter a Time Frame to search for events within the From and To date range. Dates must be in mm/dd/yyyy format.
- Select a List Name.
- Click NEXT.
- Select the Format of the file you wish to create: CSV (comma separated, for use in MS Excel), HTML, or XML.
- Enter a Report Name. A default name will display, but you may wish to be more specific in order to find the report later.
- Click SUBMIT. The Task Summary page will display the progress of the report file creation.
When the report is complete, you will receive an email notification. To access the report, go to REPORTS > FILE MANAGER, click the reports folder, and then click to select the file.
API Sends By Day Report Results
The results for the API Sends By Day Report includes the following details:
|List||Name of the list of subscribers|
Date messages sent
Total number of messages sent
Total number of open events tracked
Total number of click events tracked
Total number of opt out events tracked
Total number of ISP Complaint events tracked
Total number of hard bounce events tracked
Total number of soft bounce events tracked