The Inactive Subscribers Report allows you to generate a report of subscribers who have neither opened a message nor clicked a link in a campaign within a date range.
The Inactive Subscribers Report returns a list of all subscribers who have not opened a message and have not clicked a link in a specified date range regardless of campaign date. You can search for inactive subscribers by campaigns run from a specific list or for campaigns run from any list. You can ignore more recent activity or nonactivity by setting an exclusion range. This allows you to account for newer subscribers who may have been added to the list very recently and not had a chance to be active.
Generating an Inactive Subscribers Report
To run a report:
- Go to REPORTS > GENERATE REPORT > STANDARD REPORT LIBRARY.
- Click RUN next to the Inactive Subscribers Report.
- Enter a Time Frame to search for events within the From and To date range. Dates must be in mm/dd/yyyy format. This searches for any open or click-through event, regardless of when the campaign was sent.
- Enter a number to Exclude Days. For example, to ignore subscribers who have been inactive in the past month, enter 30. Only subscribers in active from the start date to 30 days prior to today will be included in the report.
- Select an individual List Name, or select to report events from campaigns run for All Lists.
- Click NEXT.
- Select the Format of the file you wish to create: CSV (comma separated, for use in MS Excel), HTML, or XML.
- Enter a Report Name. A default name will display, but you may wish to be more specific in order to find the report later.
- Click SUBMIT. The Task Summary page will display the progress of the report file creation.
When the report is complete, you will receive an email notification. To access the report, go to REPORTS > FILE MANAGER, click the reports folder, and then click to select the file.
Inactive Subscribers Report Results
The results for the Inactive Subscribers Report includes the following details:
|List||Name of the list of subscribers|
| || |
Subscriber email address
Subscriber activity status: Active, Inactive, or Passive depending on report
Type of event tracked: Click or Open depending on report
Date and time event occurred
Subscriber's unique identification (only available on some systems)