Users with Super Admin or Private Label Admin permissions can create a new Realm.
To create a new Realm
- Go to the Customer Menu, then REALM MANAGEMENT > CREATE REALM.
- Enter a Realm Name.
- Enter a Description.
- If this is a child realm, select the Parent Code.
- Choose the appropriate option from the Client dropdown. If the Client does not currently exist, you will need to open a DevOps ticket for the client to be created.
- Choose the appropriate option from the Database servers drop-down. There is only one option to select here.
- Be sure to include the VMTA Tag(s).
- Make any other selections, then click CREATE.