How do I use a BaseURL defined in my parent realm in my other realms?
When using the parent BaseURL for child realms, the following must be true:
- The realm must be the child of another realm.
- The parent realm should have at least one BaseURL defined.
- The child realm must not have any BaseURLs defined.
To share your BaseURLs with your child realms:
- Login to the parent realm.
- Go to CUSTOMER CENTER > REALM MANAGEMENT > EDIT REALM.
- In the Base URLs section, select the option 'Children see these values in their dropdown list'.
- Click UPDATE.