Version 8.7 was released May 02, 2013.
Features and Enhancements
v8.7 improvements focus on Smart Marketing, allowing Users to create more focused segments and campaigns, as well as the ability to pull in pre-formatted content into email templates.
As of this version, following releases with fewer changes will deploy every two weeks.
Remarketing allows Users to create a segmentation rule based on subscriber events for one or more campaigns associated with a single list. The Deploy Remarketing wizard steps through the process of selecting a subscriber list, applicable campaigns, and events per campaign to create a unique remarketing segmentation rule. To learn more about creating the segment and then deploying a campaign, see Deploy Remarketing.
Conversion Tracking Segmentation
Conversion Tracking allows you to report clicks from your campaign that convert to Sales and custom events on your site. Broadcaster and Managed customers that use Conversion Tracking to collect data now have the ability to segment for new campaigns based on the tracking results.
See Create Standard Rule, and scroll down to the Conversion Tracking Data Fields table for a list of Conversion data available for segmentation.
The XSLTGet tag allows you to retrieve and format structured data, such as from an RSS feed, and then display it in an email message. For more information on using this feature, see XSLTGet.
Release Dates and Change List
8.7.0 - 05/02/2013:
- First Release to Premiere
8.7.1 - 05/09/2013:
- First Release to SaaS
- New Features:
- Segmentation: Addition of Conversion Tracking events to Standard Segmentation
- Conversion Tracking: Ability to define Alias for CT fields
- Segmentation + Deployment: Ability to create a remarketing segmentation rule to send to subscribers based on campaign + events
- Bug Fixes:
- Schedule Bounce Report : don't allow to schedule in Inactive realm
- Edit Realm: Align realm listbox
- Site Guide: remove Dashboard
- Standard Seg: fixed tracking query issue with AND
- HTTP: Do not return Failure when sub to list with confirmation
- Scheduled Subscriber Export: add option to export Customer Key
- Schedule Event Report: Include Browser columns
22.214.171.124 - 05/21/2013:
- FTP API: Unsub fails