Preference Sites are each available to a Subscriber in two formats. You can either generate a Form and embed the form in an external website, or you can include a Link in your campaign content.
To Add a Subscribe Link to a Template:
- Go to CONTENT > VIEW TEMPLATES.
- Select the template to edit.
- Select the Format tab to add the link (Plain Text, HTML, or Mobile)
- Click ADD TAGS.
- From the Preference Site listbox, select the site you wish to add.
- Click HIGHLIGHT TAG and then copy the text.
- Paste the tag into your template.
- Click UPDATE to save the changes.
When you deploy your campaign, the Preference Site tag will automatically be converted to a Subscribe Link for the List that was sent.
Clicks of the Subscribe Site link will be tracked and available for Reporting and Segmentation.*
*Added in v11.5