The List Matrix is a table that displays all the current settings for every List in a Realm. The matrix can be displayed as an HTML page or output as a CSV file. It is useful for:
- Archiving List details
- Confirming List settings
- Finding a List SLID
To Create a List Matrix Report
- Go to LISTS > VIEW LISTS.
- Click the List Matrix link
- Select the Realm. This option will default to the Realm you are logged into or Impersonating. You will only see this option if you are logged in as a Private Label Admin or higher.
- Select the Format of the report output:
- HTML will open the List Matrix in a browser window
- CSV creates a Comma Separated file to download
- Click Create Matrix.