When I scan a Template, why does it return a blank page instead of Results?
- List has Custom Field in From Address field
To workaround, temporarily enter a fully defined From Address.
- List has no From Address
To workaround, enter a valid From Address.
- Template has no content defined in selected Format
To workaround, define content in the Format for the Template, or select to scan an alternate format.
- Template uses '__wcdm' class
To workaround, make a copy of the template without the '__wcdm' class and scan the copy.
- Invalid Template Encoding
To workaround, go into the ADVANCED OPTIONS of the template and select the correct encoding to match the content of your template.
- Missing Subscriber
The Analyze Content tool requires a subscriber record. It should automatically create one for your user account. If one is not created for some reason, it will cause the page to turn completely white instead of displaying a score.
This issue can be resolved by manually creating a subscriber record for your user account. To do this:
- Go to SUBSCRIBERS > SEARCH FOR SUBSCRIBER.
- Click ADD.
- In the Email field, enter the email address that is the same as your user login.
- Click SAVE.
After your subscriber record has been created, try the Analyze Content tool again.