When I scan a Template, why does it return a blank page instead of Results?
- List has Custom Field in From Address field
To workaround, temporarily enter a fully defined From Address.
- List has no From Address
To workaround, enter a valid From Address.
- Template has no content defined in selected Format
To workaround, define content in the Format for the Template, or select to scan an alternate format.
- Template uses '__wcdm' class
To workaround, make a copy of the template without the '__wcdm' class and scan the copy.
- Invalid Template Encoding
To workaround, go into the ADVANCED OPTIONS of the template and select the correct encoding to match the content of your template.
- Missing Contact
The Analyze Content tool requires a contact record. It should automatically create one for your Realm. If one is not created for some reason, it will cause the page to turn completely white instead of displaying a score.
This issue can be resolved by manually creating a contact record. To do this:
- Go to CONTACTS > SEARCH FOR CONTACT.
- Click ADD.
- In the Email field, enter the email address that is the same as your user login.
- Click SAVE.
After your contact record has been created, try the Analyze Content tool again.