What options do I need to select in order to send my template out in ISO-8859-1? The foreign characters in my Template are not rendering in the Subject line or Body of some email clients.
To ensure your content is sent using iso-8859-1 encoding, do the following:
- Paste the content into your Template in the platform.
- Click ADVANCED OPTIONS.
- Select "Contains multi-byte characters"
- In the 'Charset' text box, enter: ISO-8859-1
- From the 'Content Encoding' listbox, select 'Quoted Printable'.
- (In Version 8.0 and later: Close the popup then) Click UPDATE to save the template.