What options do I need to select in order to send my template out in 'Shift JIS'? The foreign characters in my Template are not rendering in the Subject line or Body of some email clients.
To send out your campaign with Japanese characters:
- Paste the Japanese characters into your Template.
- In the Template, click ADVANCED OPTIONS.
- Select "Contains multi-byte characters"
- In the 'Charset' text box, enter: Shift-JIS
- From the 'Content Encoding' listbox, select 'Base64'.
- (In Version 8.0 and later: Close the popup then ) Click UPDATE to save the template.