The RSS Feed Entry Title can be used as the Subject Line of your Template.
To use the RSS Feed as the Template Subject
- Go to CONTENT > VIEW TEMPLATES to view the list of templates.
- Click a Template to open it in the Edit Template page.
- In the Subject field, add both the Feed Definition and the Feed Reference for the Title attribute. Use a short feed name as the template Subject has a 128 character limit, for example:
%%rssfeed url=http:// mydmain.com/rss/feed name=s%%%%rssobject s.title.striphtml 1%%
- Ender the Template body content.
- Click UPDATE to save any changes.