The Creative Library includes a number of tools. To access the Creative Library tools:
- Go to CONTENT > CREATIVE LIBRARY.
- Click the DETAILS link below the creative.
The preview image will move aside to display a menu of tool options.
- Create template from: Create a copy of the layout or create an editable, deployable Template from the layout.
- Edit: Edit the Layout.
- Delete: Delete the layout and all historical information. This does not delete any Templates related to the Layout.
- See Report: Display historical information about the layout.
- Creative: Image preview of the layout
- Creative Name: Name of the layout
- Templates from this Creative: Name of each Template that was created based on the layout. Click the name to open the Template in the Template Editor.
- Creative used in Campaign: List of campaigns deployed using Templates created from the layout. Click the Campaign ID to open the Campaign Details report.
- Quick Stats:
- Cloned: Number of Templates created from the layout
- Used: Number of times Templates created from the layout have been deployed in campaigns