The Dashboard provides a simple overview of the most recent campaigns, quick calculations to compare the current and last month deployments, and allows you to easily check for scheduled events.
Accessing the Dashboard
To view the Dashboard, simply log into the system. The Dashboard will display by default.
To get to the Dashboard while using the system, click the Dashboard button to the left of the Lists menu.
Last 7 Days
The top of the Dashboard displays quick overview statistics for all campaigns deployed in the last seven days using several Doughnut Charts. These stats include:
- Total Sent - Number of subscribers sent one or more messages
- Delivery - Percentage of Total Sent minus the Total Hard Bounced
- Opens - Percentage of subscribers who Read (Opened) a message based on image tracking
- Clicks - Percentage of subscribers who clicked a link in a message
- Opt Out - Percentage of subscribers who opted out by clicking an Unsubscribe link
Each chart works independently, using unique maximum value and ranges for each color indicator on the graphic, filling the doughnut chart at different rates. The table below shows the ranges at which each color will be displayed as well as the maximum value for each chart.
|Low||to 25%||to 5%||to 5%||to 2%||to 2%|
|Med-Low||to 65%||to 25%||to 15%||to 3%||to 3%|
|Medium||to 85%||to 35%||to 20%||to 7%||to 7%|
|High||85% and up||35% and up||20% and up||7% and up||7% and up|
A list of the ten most Recent Campaigns are listed below the overview charts. Each campaign is displayed by Date Sent and Campaign Name (or Alias) with the following statistics:
- Sent - Number of subscribers sent one or more messages
- Opens - Total number of subscribers who Read (Opened) a message based on image tracking
- Clicks - Total number of subscribers who clicked a link in a message
- Bounces - Total number of Hard Bounces
Click a column header to sort the columns in an ascending or descending order. If a Campaign Alias has not been defined, the List and Template names are displayed in the Campaign Alias column.
Click a campaign to view additional overview details. The following statistics appear in Doughnut charts
- Delivered- Percentage of Total Sent minus the Total Hard Bounced
- Bounced - Percentage of Hard Bounces
- Opened - Percentage of subscribers who Read (Opened) a message based on image tracking
- Clicked - Percentage of subscribers who clicked a link in a message
- Opted Out - Percentage of subscribers who opted out by clicking an Unsubscribe link
Below the charts is a graph of the Opens and Clicks over time. This visual representation of clicks to opens allows you to easily see the engagement level of your campaigns.
To see the full Campaign Overview, click View Details.
At the botom of the page is a list of Scheduled Events, including one time or recurring reports and campaigns scheduled to run in the current month. Each event is displayed with the Description, Task Type (such as Campaign Report or Publish Campaign), and Month and Day to run. Click the Event Description to open the event scheduling wizard to view its details and make changes.