The Engagement Counts Report returns the total number of Active, Passive, and Inactive subscribers within a date range.
The Engagement Counts Report returns the number of subscribers who are Active, Passive, or Inactive in a specified date range regardless of campaign date. Active indicates a subscriber who has clicked a link. Passive indicates a subscriber who has opened a message, but not clicked a link. Inactive indicates a subscriber who has not clicked a link and not opened a message. You can report results by campaigns run from a specific list or for campaigns run from any list. Ignore more recent activity or nonactivity by setting an exclusion range. This allows you to account for newer subscribers who may have been added to the list very recently and not had a chance to be active.
Generating an Engagement Counts Report
To run a report:
- Go to REPORTS > GENERATE REPORT > STANDARD REPORT LIBRARY.
- Click RUN next to the Engagement Counts Report.
- Enter a Time Frame to search for events within the From and To date range. Dates must be in mm/dd/yyyy format. This searches for any open or click-through event, regardless of when the campaign was sent.
- Enter a number to Exclude Days. For example, to ignore subscribers who have been inactive in the past month, enter 30. Only subscribers in active from the start date to 30 days prior to today will be included in the report.
- Select an individual List Name, or select to report events from campaigns run for All Lists.
- Click NEXT.
- Select the Format of the file you wish to create: CSV (comma separated, for use in MS Excel), HTML, or XML.
- Enter a Report Name. A default name will display, but you may wish to be more specific in order to find the report later.
- Click SUBMIT. The Task Summary page will display the progress of the report file creation.
When the report is complete, you will receive an email notification. To access the report, go to REPORTS > FILE MANAGER, click the reports folder, and then click to select the file.
Engagement Counts Report Results
The results for the Engagement Counts Report includes the following details:
|List||Name of the list of subscribers|
Total number of subscribers that have clicked a link in the date range
Total number of subscribers that have opened a message but have not clicked a link in the date range
Total number of subscribers that have not opened a message and have not clicked a linke in the date range