Version 8.8 was released May 30, 2013.
Features and Enhancements
v8.8 improves notifications for deployed campaigns as well as adding support for Throttling an A/B Test Remainder campaign.
A/B Remainder Throttling
In realms where campaign Throttling is enabled, an option for setting the Throttling rate is available when defining a campaign for deployment. This option is now available when deploying A/B Test campaigns. In order to honor the A/B Sample timing, the A/B Samples deploy at the normal system rate. Once a winning Sample is selected, the A/B Remainder campaign will deploy at the Throttled rate.
Release Date and Change List
8.8.1 - 05/30/2013:
- First Release to SaaS
- Notifications and error messages clarified
- FTP: clear custom fields when set to NULL
- HTTP: do not clear first name
- FTAF: Do not fail if From address missing
- SmartSub: Do not fail if set to NULL
- A/B Test: Support throttling for remainder
- A/B Test: Issue with campaign sfailing
- Standard Seg: Results off when pulling custom fields with time/date
- Campaign Deployment Failure: fix message and add details
8.8.1 patch - 06/07/2013:
- XML Delete does not delete