Version 8.19 was released October 30, 2013.
Features and Enhancements
v8.19 contains improvements for several features. This is the last scheduled release for 2013.
New details have been added to Learning Center for the Suppression Lists feature.
Release Dates and Change List
8.19.0 - 10/30/2013:
- Schedule Campaign Deployment Wizard:
- Display Fillin Field button on List selection if Fillin Fields exist in List.
- Display Fillin Field button on Edit of task.
- Do not clear Fillin Fields on update
- Do not clear Social selections on update
- A/B Definitions: If Template Subject is updated after A/B Definition is created, update Subject in definition if used from Template
- Standard Reports, Engagement Counts: Correct Inactive calculation
- Standard Reports: Remove old Active Subscribers by Campaign report
- Profile Manager: Hide option in Customer Key realms, as this feature does not support Customer Key