To edit a Layout:
- Go to CONTENT > CREATIVE LIBRARY.
- Click the Theme. The page will display a list of additional actions in the MANAGE section, and the Layouts to the right.
- Mouse over the Layout on the right, then click VIEW. The Edit Layout page will display.
- Add, delete, or modify Modules or Layout properties.
- Use the color picker to drop colors into Modules. The default colors can be customized in the Account Settings.
- Click SAVE to save any changes. Click CANCEL to ignore changes and close the Layout.
From this page you can
- Modify the Layout properties, such as Layout Name and Layout Description
- Add Module to the Layout
- Copy Module in the Layout
- Move Module in the Layout
- Edit the content and coloring of items within the Module
- Delete Module from the Layout
- Preview the Layout in device emulators
Released in v11.0.0, Updated in v11.13.0