To add a Module to a Layout:
- Go to CONTENT > CREATIVE LIBRARY.
- Click the Theme from which the Layout was created. The page will display a list of additional actions in the MANAGE section, and the Layouts to the right.
- Mouse over the Layout on the right, then click VIEW. The Edit Layout page will display with a list of all available Modules on the left, and the workspace on the right.
- Scroll through the Layout Workspace to the Module you wish to move.
- Click and drag the Module in the Workspace. The Modules will separate and display a highlighted gray box in which you can drop the selected Module.
- Release the mouse button to drop the Module into the Layout.
The selected Module will appear in the dropped space.
Released in v11.0.0, Updated in v11.13.0