Manage Preference Sites are only available to a Contact in as a link in your campaign content.
To Add a Manage Link to a Template
- Go to CONTENT > VIEW TEMPLATES.
- Select the template to edit.
- Select the Format tab to add the link (Plain Text, HTML, or Mobile)
- Click ADD TAGS.
- From the Preference Site listbox, select the site you wish to add.
- Click HIGHLIGHT TAG and then copy the text.
- Paste the tag into your template.
- Click UPDATE to save the changes.
When you deploy your campaign, the Preference Site tag will automatically be converted to a Manage Link for the Contact. Clicks of the Manage Site link will be tracked and available for Reporting and Segmentation.*
The Contact will be redirected to the first page of the Site where they can choose to Subscribe or Unsubscribe from available lists as well as update demographic information and preferences.
*Added in v11.5