How can I see reporting for my Marketing Automation Campaigns?
Our Developers are working on comprehensive reporting created specifically for Marketing Automation Campaigns. In the meantime, here's how you to use our existing Reporting Tools to see reporting for your MA Campaigns:
- Go to REPORTS > VIEW CAMPAIGNS
- From the 'Show' drop-down, select 'Date Range'
- In the boxes that appear, enter a range that encompasses the date the Marketing Automation was created. (You can find this date by going into MARKETING AUTOMATION > VIEW CAMPAIGNS and looking at the 'Created Date.')
- From the filtered list of Campaigns, look for the Marketing Automation Campaign. It can be identified by looking at the List/Campaign column. Marketing Automation Campaign Names are created using this format:
[List Name]_[Email Tracking Name]_[Created Date][Event ID]
For example: MyList_MyMAEMailTrackingName_0630201512345
- Select the appropriate Campaign to open it and view total number of pieces sent as well as other overview reporting.
Subscriber Level Reporting
- Go to REPORTS > GENERATE REPORT > EVENT WIZARD
- Enter date range or List/Campaign Name
- Click VIEW RESULTS
- Check the box next to the appropriate Campaign Name
- Proceed through rest of wizard, selecting desired data.
- You will receive an email when the report is complete. The report can be downloaded from the REPORTS folder of the File Manager.