To edit a Module in a Layout:
- Go to CONTENT > CREATIVE LIBRARY.
- Click the Theme from which the Layout was created. The page will display a long preview of the Theme on the left, and available layouts in two columns to the right.
- Mouse over the Layout on the right, then click VIEW. The Edit Layout page will display with a list of all available Modules on the left, and the workspace on the right.
- Scroll through the Layout Workspace to the Module in the Layout you wish to edit.
- Click the inserted Module to select it. The Edit buttons will display.
- Click the Edit button. The WYSIWYG editor toolbar will display.
- Use the toolbar to make changes to the Module.
The toolbar options include:
Released in v11.0.0