Edit an Inactive Data Column.
To Edit a Data Column
- Go to CONTACTS > RELATIONAL TABLES to view the list of Tables.
- Click the Table in which the Data Column you would like to edit exists.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Edit Table page to locate the Column in the list, and then click DEACTIVATE if the status is currently Active.
NOTE: If the Data Column is currently in use by a Segmentation Rule or Template, then this action will fail and display an error. You must delete all items referring to the Data Column before it can be deactivated.
- Once the page refreshes, click the Data Column name to open the Edit Field page.
- Make your changes and then click SAVE to save any changes and return to the Edit Table page. Click CANCEL to ignore changes and close the page.
The properties of a Data Column can only be edited when the column is in Inactive status and the Edit Column option is enabled.