Even though the Campaign has already gone out, you can still correct a URL that was incorrect. Here's how to do that:
- Go to Reports > Campaigns
- Select the appropriate Campaign
- Scroll down to the CLICKS section
- Select the gear icon, and choose 'View Flex/Friendly URLs'
- Click on the appropriate URL
- Make the necessary change, then click UPDATE
Test the URL in your email to confirm that it has been changed. Keep in mind, this change could take a few minutes to propagate.
- This will only work for URLs with click-through tracking enabled. If the URL or Campaign does not have click tracking, or the URL is a system URL (like FTAF or Unsubscribe) you will not be able to change it.
- If the same URL was used in a previous Campaign, the click-throughs in that Campaign will also be changed to this new link. Keep that in mind when making changes.