The Deployed overview page shows the break down of all the campaigns that have been initiated via UI Deployment.
The Deployed overview page displays
- Total sent
- Total delivered
- Unique opened
- Unique clicked
as well as an overall summary of all the campaigns sent using the Campaign Deploy Wizard.
- Accessing the overview
- Filtering by date
- Interpreting the metrics *
Preparing To Use The Feature
- Before using you will have need to have deployed at least one campaign.
To access the feature, choose Reports>Overviews>Deployed from the navigation menu on the left.
Using the date picker, choose the desired date range. The default is the last seven (7) days. Press Go.
The metrics are broken down as follows:
- Sent = number of messages sent
- Delivered = (Sent - Unique Hard Bounces)
- Opens = Unique Opens (by Subscriber per day within date range)
- Clicks = Unique Clicks (by Subscriber per day within data range)
- Bounced = Hard + Soft
Scrolling to the bottom of the page allows you to optionally view metrics for each campaign individually. Just click the campaign name in blue on the far left.
You can also export the overview into several different formats by clicking the export button in blue on the far right and selecting your format of choice.
NOTE: Unique values are calculated by Subscriber per day. If one Subscriber opens or clicks multiple times on different days over the entirety of the date range, they will be considered 'unique' for more than one day and the sum total of those on the Deployed Overview will be higher than the 'unique' value shown in the Campaign Details report.
* Totals are updated every 2 minutes. Uniques are updated every 10 minutes.