Version 15.05.00 release includes several improvements and bug fixes.
- Disable Tracking Metadata: Do not store IP Address, Operating System, Browser Type, Client Type, and User Agent with opens and clicks in order to honor privacy restrictions.
- API FTP: Process Relational Imports one at a time
- A/B Definition: Add text to clarify remainders
- FTP Manager: Remove FTP Threads limit
- Schedule Subscriber Export: Email should be selected by default
- Relational Import:
- Set importance level to process one at a time
- Hide non-functional Consolidate into one row option
- Remove non-functional List name from last page of wizard
- Subscriber Import: Improve processing upload of large size files
- API FTP: Improve error handling for .sig files
- Automation Campaign Editor: Connections are lost in UI
- Automation: Error building data check query where using custom string field with multiple input parameters
- Subscriber Export:
- Export file of Super Lists is empty
- UI checkboxes are bunched up
- Schedule Subscriber Export:
- Default format is not selected
- Labels in wizard are misaligned
- Relational Import: Allows upload file with double dot in name
- Subscriber Import:
- Rename mapping profile doesn't appear to save
- Allows upload file with double dot in name
- Relational Template Tags: "WITH(NOLOCK)" breaks relational tags
- Test List: Progress bar does not match Deploy Campaign bar
- Realm Settings: Add Disable Tracking Metadata setting.
- Disable Tracking Metadata: Note added in various functionality that is affected when Tracking Metadata is no longer tracked.
15.05.01 - 03/20/2020
- FTP API: Importer leaving orphaned file handles on server
- Articles: Send using one-off API commands, click through URL does not convert the tag for %%SUBSCRIBER_ID_HEX%%
15.05.02 - 04/02/2020
- Subscription Management: improvements for data storage and retrieval