Version 15.12.00 release includes Email Snapshot Batch Push (see documentation below), an update to the naming convention for segments, templates, layouts and preference sites and several resolved bugs.
- Email Snapshot Batch Push- A custom process to batch up the email snapshot files on a recurring hourly basis to push to an external location defined in the FTP Manager.
- Coupon Manager: Update Task to include description
- On the Current Tasks page, the description for Coupon Manager will read "Importing Coupon Codes [file_name]"
- Usage Report: Add snapshots_created to Billing Export
- A new column called "Snapshots" will be added to the right of the "SMSCount" column on the report
- Update to Naming Conventions: The names of
- preference sites
will no longer allow special characters other than space, underscore, and dash. If you currently have any special characters in the names of these features, they will continue to work. However, if you make any changes to a segment, template, layout or preference site, you will be required to update the name to remove all special characters.
- The Date Range year was corrected to no longer get cut off on the following screens:
- Automation Overview
- Deployed Overview
- Bounce Handling: DSN was previously not properly stored in exports. This has been corrected.
- Campaign Details
- Email Overview Top 10 bounces by domain are all the same
- An Error message was appearing when comparing campaigns but has been resolved.
- Realm Products
- Email Snapshot Batch Target is blank on page refresh
- Email Snapshot batch does not validate for empty Target
- Sign up form builder: Dropdown viewing issue