Please use the following instructions to allow WhatCounts Read & Analyze access with your Google Analytics account.
2. Click Admin.
3. Navigate to the correct ecommerce account/property/view which you will share with WhatCounts.
4. Click on User Management.
5. Under Add permissions for: enter email@example.com as the email address.
6. Select the "Read & Analyze" permissions option.
7. Select Notify this user by email.
8. Click Add.
You can add users at the account, property, or view level. The level at which you add a user determines that user's initial access. For example, if you add a user at the account level, then that user also has access to all the properties and views in the account, with the same set of permissions. If you add a user at the view level, then the user has access to only that view with the permissions you provide. You can change the level of access and permissions for a user at any time.
To add or modify users, you must have Manage Users permission at the account, property, or view level. You can add or modify users at each level for which you have permission.
Read & Analyze Permissions: Can see report and configuration data; can manipulate data within reports (e.g., filter a table, add a secondary dimension, create a segment); can create personal assets, and share them, and see shared assets. Cannot collaborate on shared assets.