If WhatCounts has directly provided you with the extension (i.e. you did not download it from Marketplace), you may install it manually by completing the following steps:
1) Extract the contents of the plugin file in a directory which the Magento user has access.
2) Edit composer.json under "repositories"
a) Add to the json object in the file:
"url": "<replace this with the path to the extracted contents>"
b) Under "require" add:
3) Run the following commands in the magento directory:
php bin/magento cache:flush
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy (if needed)
4) Restart web services. This will vary from server to server, but an example is:
service nginx stop
service php-fpm-5.6 stop
service php-fpm-5.6 start
service nginx start
1) In your Magento2 Admin Panel, navigate to System ► Integrations
2) Click "Add New Integration" button
3) Under "Integration Info"
- Set the Name to "WhatCounts Predictive"
- Set email to "email@example.com" where yourstorename is a brief name of your store or business (it helps us recognize what store is sending us an alert)
- Enter "Your Password" to confirm the changes and hit "Save"
4) Under "API" set the Resource Access to "All" and hit "Save"
There will be four keys created by this process that we will need to complete the integration, found under "Integration Details" (Consumer Key, Consumer Secret, Access Token, Access Token Secret). Please securely send these to your WhatCounts contact (using http://www.privnote.com if possible so as to avoid sending these in a plaintext email).
Privacy Law Compliance