When we're ready to push data into your MailChimp account, we'll need to have access to do so. Below are the steps to take to allow WhatCounts permission to be an admin on your account.
1. Click on your account button to open more options. Select "Account".
2. Click "Settings" to reveal the dropdown. Select "Users".
3. Under the list of users in your account, click the "Invite A User" button.
4. Enter email@example.com as the email address and select "Admin".
5. Click the Send Invite button at the bottom to send the request.
Privacy Law Compliance