Lists and List Definitions define the properties required for deploying an email message. Prevent sending messages to specific Subscribers with List Suppression.
Lists define the properties required for deploying a campaign and are used to group subscribers.See all 11 articles
A List Definition is a blueprint for creating new Lists and deploying email within Lifecycle Campaigns.
- Create List Definition
- Edit List Definition
- Delete List Definition
- Copy List Definition
- View Lists Created from List Defintion
Lists use several properties which control how messages are sent during a campaign.
- Name & Addressing Tab
- Dynamic Address per Subscriber
- Dynamic Address with Fillin Fields
- Bounce Address
- Options Tab
- Customizing the Confirmation Message Template
List Hygiene with Suppression Lists allows you to prevent sending an email message to a group of subscribers defined in a specified Suppression List.
- Create Suppression List
- Edit Suppression List
- Delete Suppression List
- Export Encrypted Suppression List
- Using a Suppression List
Quick answers to specific questions about Lists and List Definitions.
- Double Opt-in Confirmations and HTTP API
- List Definition changes are ignored in Automation Campaigns
- Subscriber Count Incorrect
- Subscriber Count per Domain
- Decorative Email Address
- Custom Landing Page for Subscribe or Unsubscribe