Segment, or temporarily split, lists for the purpose of targeting specific subscribers.
Define rules to target specific Subscribers in email campaigns.
- Create Standard Rule
- Create Advanced Rule
- Create n-Way Rules (Enhanced)
- Create n-Way Rule (Simple)
- Create Event-Based Rule
Segmentation Rules can be applied wherever a List is in use. Segmentation rules are useful to split a list when publishing, exporting, or creating sampling groups.
Create Standard Segmentation Rules
- Tracking: Not opened or clicked in X days
- Tracking: Sent Campaign, did Open or Click
- Tracking: Sent Campaign, did not Open or Click
- Tracking: Opened on a particular date, but not since
- Geographic → Zip Code Range
- Geographic → City
Create Advanced Rule
- Anniversary email to Active Contacts
- No AOL Contacts
- No MSN/Hotmail Contacts
- Only AOL Contacts
- Only MSN/Hotmail Contacts
- Subscribed Over Year Ago
Quick answers to specific questions about Segmentation.