Segment, or temporarily split, lists for the purpose of targeting specific subscribers.
Define rules to target specific Subscribers in email campaigns.
- Create Standard Rule
- Create Standard Rule prior to 9.8.0
- Create Advanced Rule
- Create n-Way Rules (Enhanced)
- Create n-Way Rule (Simple)
Segmentation Rules can be applied wherever a List is in use. Segmentation rules are useful to split a list when publishing, exporting, or creating sampling groups.
Create Standard Segmentation Rules
- Browser Opens/Clicks
- Zip Radius
- Upcoming Anniversary
- Subscribers in Multiple Campaigns
- Active Subscribers
- Inactive Subscribers
Create Advanced Rule
- Anniversary email to Active Subscribers
- Inactive Subscribers in X months
- No AOL Subscribers
- No MSN/Hotmail Subscribers
- Only AOL Subscribers
- Only MSN/Hotmail Subscribers
Quick answers to specific questions about Segmentation.