Segment, or temporarily split, lists for the purpose of targeting specific subscribers.
Define rules to target specific Subscribers in email campaigns.
- Create Standard Rule
- Create Standard Rule prior to 9.8.0
- Create Advanced Rule
- Create n-Way Rules (Enhanced)
- Create n-Way Rule (Simple)
Segmentation Rules can be applied wherever a List is in use. Segmentation rules are useful to split a list when publishing, exporting, or creating sampling groups.
Create Standard Segmentation Rules
- Sent Campaign, Opened Or Clicked
- Sent Campaign, did not Open or Click
- Open on a particular date, but not since
- Geographic → Zip Code Range
- Geographic → City
- Geographic → State
Create Advanced Rule
- Anniversary email to Active Contacts
- Inactive Contacts in X months
- No AOL Contacts
- No MSN/Hotmail Contacts
- Only AOL Contacts
- Only MSN/Hotmail Contacts
Quick answers to specific questions about Segmentation.