Content is defined in Creatives, Templates, and Articles.
Use the special Template Tags and Logic statements to target your customers.See all 17 articles
Personalize content for contacts using Template Tags and Template Logic.
Use Display Message Tags
Recipients of your HTML email can forward your message on to colleagues and friends with the Forward-to-a-Friend (FTAF) feature.
Get External Content TagsSee all 8 articles
Get RSS Feed Content
- RSS Feed Content
- Single RSS Feed Entry
- All RSS Feed Entries
- Specific RSS Feed Entry
- Specific Number of RSS Feed Entries
- Template Subject from RSS Feed Entry
Feature that generates snapshot files of exact content delivered to each recipient in a Campaign.
Polls allow you to capture both contact and non-contact responses in a simple, single question form.See all 13 articles
- Define Social Providers
- Define Social Media Content
- Define Social Media Links
- Define a Share Bar
- Report Social Media Views
Quick answers to specific questions about Content Management
- Content Encoding: ISO-8859-1
- Content Encoding: Shift JIS
- Content Encoding: UTF-8
- CSS Inline Style Converter
- Customer Referral Program
- Embedding Images