The Rest API allows you to control several aspects of the system through stateless, client-server, cacheable communications protocol commands.
Introduction and overview of the Rest API resources.See all 7 articles
REST API resource for Lists and List Definitions. Provides methods to Create, Read, Update, and Delete Lists and List Definitions.See all 17 articles
REST API resource for Contact Management. Provides methods to Create, Read, Update, and Delete Contact Data and Custom Data.
- Create Contact
- Update Contact by ID
- Update Contact by Customer Key
- Update Contact by Email + First Name
- Delete Contact by ID
REST API resource for Subscription Management. Provides methods to Create, Read, Update, and Delete Subscriptions to mailing Lists.
Manage SMS subscriptions and send messages via SMS.
- Create SMS Message
- Get SMS Messages
- Add Phone To Sender Code
- Add SMS Contact To Sender Code
- Send Message To Phone
Send one-off, transactional style messages, deploy or schedule full campaigns.
- Send Message
- Send Message with Customer Key
- Send Message with Contact Model using IDs
- Send Message with Contact Model using Names
- Send Message with Custom Content
- Create Subscription and Send to Contact in List
REST API resource for Reporting Contacts, Campaign, and other data. Provides methods to Get results from various data points in the system.