The Rest API allows you to control several aspects of the system through stateless, client-server, cacheable communications protocol commands.
Introduction and overview of the Rest API resources.See all 7 articles
REST API resource for Lists and List Definitions. Provides methods to Create, Read, Update, and Delete Lists and List Definitions.See all 16 articles
REST API resource for Subscriber Management. Provides methods to Create, Read, Update, and Delete Subscriber Data and Custom Data.
- Create Subscriber
- Update Subscriber by ID
- Update Subscriber by Customer Key
- Update Subscriber by Email + First Name
- Delete Subscriber by ID
REST API resource for Subscription Management. Provides methods to Create, Read, Update, and Delete Subscriptions to mailing Lists.
Manage SMS subscriptions and send messages via SMS.
- Create SMS Message
- Get SMS Messages
- Add Phone To Sender Code
- Add SMS Subscriber To Sender Code
- Send Message To Phone
Send one-off, transactional style messages, deploy or schedule full campaigns.
- Send Message
- Send Message with Customer Key
- Send Message with Subscriber Model using IDs
- Send Message with Subscriber Model using Names
- Send Message with Custom Content
- Create Subscription and Send to Subscriber in List
REST API resource for Reporting Subscriber, Campaign, and other data. Provides methods to Get results from various data points in the system.